Founded in 1986 MHD Magnets is currently the leading manufacturer of patented magnetic fluid treatment systems. Years of R&D and the adaptation of known magnetic applications have resulted in four product lines:
- Magnetic modules for scale control in pipelines;
- Magnetic separators removing metallic particles from fluids;
- Biofilm monitoring and control of MIC (microbiology induced corrosion) and bio fouling;
- Centrifugal separators removing magnetic and non-magnetic particles from fluids.
The following 4 principles guide the MHD activities:
- All our high-end products carry a high efficiency, are maintenance free, can be automatically operated and are easily integrated in factory systems.
- The green footprint of all our products significantly decrease water losses and unnecessary dumping of expensive chemicals and pollutants and, if any, show minimal energy consumption.
- Our separation technologies are essential in the quest for thinner paint layers and therefore reduce customer production costs.
- The onset of the mixed metals (steel and aluminum) and carbon fiber production materials, prompted us to extend our range of products into the realm of centrifugal separation.